THR Mandate: Through the lens of our DNA, partner with internal and external communities to prepare and mobilize a high performing, engaged and diverse workforce. Innovate and leverage best-in-class talent practices that are aligned with the desired culture in order to deliver on WKKF’s strategic plan and organizational needs.
Job Purpose: Serve as a resource for the THR team in the areas of total rewards, talent management, talent development and talent acquisition by performing analytical, technical and administrative functions.
An analyst at the foundation generally has the following responsibilities:
- Implement and administer processes
- Forecast and monitor activities; run, analyze and present reports
- Conduct research: identify issues and recommend actions
- Enhance connections among the foundation, grantees, vendors and partners
- Act as a key resource in the compilation, organization and communication of complex information and knowledge
- Negotiate and manage select vendor contracts
- Perform other roles and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field